Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help with Your Business Process Mapping Questions...

I encourage the participants in our workshops to call if they have questions about the "how to" map a certain process or the flow of a process they are mappng. I enjoy helping and would be happy to give you some help with your process mapping questions.

We all learn from experience and I have mapped a few thousand of all types of business processes. I would also love to discuss some of the "problems" you are encountering and learn some new ways to approach BPM.

Steve

1 comment:

M said...

This seems interesting... I have just got my hands on a free evaluation copy of a process improvement software and wanted to compare it with regular value stream mapping, seems this will help, will get in touch soon!